Monday, February 24, 2014

Pop N Cut Stampin Up Label Riley challenge


Does this paper look familiar?  I mentioned I would make it into a pop up and I've used Karen Burniston's Pop N Cut (Sizzix) with the Stampin Up Label insert for this card.  I stamped Popping out of Cake Riley onto Whisper White, colored him with Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut him & then put him on Dimensionals over a circle that I embossed with the Sale-A-Bration Decorative Dots EF (I sponged over the dots a bit with Chocolate Chip).  The "Surprise" sentiment came in the clear Riley set.

I am playing along with Riley & Co's challenge #0414 today to make a card & matching envelope.  NO problem with the Envelope Punch Board from Stampin Up.  I used my Agatha Edges to make that shape into the top & bottom of the card.  I die cut another Label pop up portion in the argyle & simply glued that over the River Rock.  To get the stripe & houndstooth pieces to perfectly fit in my card, I die cut them at the same time as I cut my River Rock inside card.  You can simply put a little bit of adhesive on your 2 patterns & then run it through your Big Shot.  By doing this all at the same time, you are assured that all your pieces will lign up.

I stamped & colored another Riley for the inside of my card & attached him to the Label pop up.  I added a little Wink of Stella to the banners around Riley - unfortunately it's hard to see in the photo.  I used  a flag pole from Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups collection - Lots of Pops.  To secure the flagpole to the Label pop up I used a tiny staple.  To adhere the sentiment I punched 2 Curly Labels & sandwiched them together around the flagpole.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Sassy Sentiments & is die cut using the Stampin Up's Label Framelits.  I sponged a bit of Chocolate Chip around the edges of both sentiments.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin Up products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups, please visit your local craft store or visit ecraftdesigns.com

Supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Sassy Salutations, Popping out of Cake Riley clear set (Riley & Co)
Paper: River Rock & from my stash
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Label Insert & Label Framelits (Stampin Up)
#782 Agatha Edges, #778 Lots of Pops (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Pop N Cut A2 base with Circle Insert (Karen Burniston for Sizzix)
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Envelope Punch Board
Wink of Stella clear


6 comments:

  1. Super fun card, love what you have done with Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we both used PNC on our cards today. Great minds ...

    Love this one, and that matching envelope is the icing on the cake. (See what I did there?) :-)
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did that pole sign at an angle. This card is packed full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great pop-up card! Love this Riley image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the matching envelope & liner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is absolutely adorable! Love the matching envelope. Thanks for playing at Riley & Co.

    ReplyDelete