Friday, February 7, 2014

Lots of Pops See Ya Later


For this card I used Karen Burniston's Square Ornate Base (Sizzix Pop N Cuts) to cut the polka dot portion - I just love this edge and it comes with a nice flourish on the die that matches (love that).  The sentiment is called See Ya Later and you can get it for free during Sale-A-Bration.  What's Sale-A-Bration (SAB) you ask?  It's Stampin Up's current promotion where you can choose any item for free from the SAB catalog when you purchase $50 from any catalog or even clearance through my online store.  Great right?  I know I like getting a bonus with purchase.
The inside sentiment is from In My Thoughts (retired) stamp set & is cut with Chalk Talk Framelits.  I used Epic Day Washi tape to hide the seams from the polka dot paper & the Sahara Sand base.  I colored all those adorable jungle animals with Stampin Write Markers.
And a close up of all the cuteness on the Lots of Pops......


There's plenty of space on the Lots of Pops to hold all the animals - no need to fight for space Lots of Pops has it.  The leaf & flower stickers I had in my stash.

And here's a side view so you can see all those tiers and how they are attached.  
I will be teaching this card (paper will be similar, not exactly as shown) at Stamp Boutique on Saturday February 22nd at 1:30, so if you're local call the store to sign up for this fun class - you won't want to miss it.  I will also be doing a demo of the Pop It Ups collection that very same day from 10am until 12:30.  I will be showing how the dies work and answering any questions you may have, so stop by Stamp Boutique in Pompano Beach.

Happy Stamping & hope to see you Saturday February 22nd,
Raquel

Supplies
Paper: Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, paper from my stash
Stamps: See Ya Later (SAB), In My Thougts (retired)
Dies: Square Ornate Base (Karen Burniston for Sizzix), #778 Lots of Pops Pop Up (Elizabeth Craft), Chalk Talk Framelits (Stampin Up)
Other: Epic Day Washi Tape, Stampin Write Markers

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Raquel makes ever! Those critters are colored to perfection. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. I don't seem to have much creativity but get so many ideas from others. I cannot get enough of the Pop It ups. Thanks so much for first of all creating these dies and then sharing how they are used. I get so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, you have to know how much I LOVE this card. Your colouring is great and the way you stacked the animals on the Pop it Ups Lots of Pops? Perfection.
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card, the lots of pops is perfect for all those animals

    ReplyDelete