Friday, February 14, 2014

Lucy Label Smarty Pants


When I was using Karen Burniston's Square w/ Circle Frame Edges to make a card, the left over pieces really looked like a mouth with teeth to me.............so here's this cooky card made with various dies.  So the teeth is from Square w/ Circle Frame Edges, then I cut the whole card front panel from Blush Blossom & used the solid die from the same set to cut the mouth opening, the eyes are from the Circle Accordian Card, nose is from Oval Accordian, mustache from Lucy Label Pop Up, hair is from Agatha Edges and googlie eyes.

For the inside of my card, I cut a narrow piece of Just Add Cake DSP with the Lucy Label Pop Up & another pop up portion only from Tempting Tuquoise.  I used the Paper Piercing Pack Essentials to paper pierce around the circle on the bump and glued a scallop circle from Circle Accordian Card on top & then cut Happy Birthday from Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz.  The sentiment is from Smarty Pants (retired) and stamped onto a label included in the Lucy Label set.

To purchase any Stampin Up items, visit my online store.
To purchase any Karen Burniston or Elizabeth Craft Designs products, visit your local craft store (Stamp Boutique in Pompano is my local) or visit Elizabeth Craft Designs online.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Supplies
Paper- Basic Black, Blush Blossom (retired) , Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Just Add Cake DSP (retired) (Stampin Up)
Stamps- Smarty Pants (Stampin Up)
Dies- #779 Lucy Label Pop Up, #770 Square w/ Circle Frame Edges, #772 Oval Accordian Card, #769 Circle Accordian Card (Karen Burniston), #783 Happy Birthday (Elizabeth Craft)
Accessories- Paper Piercing Pack Essentials (Stampin Up), SS-0217 Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz (Elizabeth Craft Designs)








3 comments:

  1. Ahahaha - this is such a fun card. Perfect sentiment inside, too. I haven't tried cutting a Shimmer Sheet yet - but I sure like how it looks with your Happy Birthday. I may have to try that next. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel, your card front is exactly how I felt yesterday. Thanks for a good laugh and great card.

    ReplyDelete