Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pop It Up Circle Accordian Riley & Co Challenge #0314

I've cut my base card using Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups Accordian Circle die, all the dies I've used on this card IS included in the same set.  Let me repeat, all the dies are INCLUDED in the set!  Wow awesome right?  I'm entering this card in the Riley & Co. challenge #0314.  To play along with the sketch challenge, I put washi tape where the stripes are on the sketch and the oval I turned into a circle.  The stamp is called Balloon Animal Riley - cute isn't he?

I found some balloon animals stamps in my Mom's stash & borrowed them because it's perfect with this Balloon Animal Riley (the sentiment is from that set).  I stamped all of my images, colored them with Spectrum Noir, then fussy cut them.  To get the pink doddle around the scalloped circle, I put the die back onto the die cut & traced around the edge with my Spectrum marker.  To give the animals a bit of gloss I used Crystal Effects.

To purchase Stampin Up products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Karen Burniston Pop It Ups, please visit your local craft store or Elizabeth Craft Designs online.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

Supplies:
Stamps- Balloon Animal Riley (Riley & Co.), clear balloon animals set (from my Mom),
Paper- Bashful Blue, Whisper White & polka dot from my stash
Dies- #769 Accordian Circle
Accessories- Spectrum Noir markers, Crystal Effects (Stampin Up)


4 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun, love how you have incorporated the sketch on the accordion card and the balloon animals works so well with that Riley image

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Raquel! And that pink scalloped edge line is perfect. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love the use of the Washi Tape on the card. It adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Love the pop of color!

    Thanks for playing along with the Riley and Company Challenge - best of luck! ♥

    ReplyDelete