Monday, February 23, 2015

Spectrum Noir Red challenge

I made this card for the Spectrum Noir Red Challenge.  The image is Piper from The Greeting Farm.  I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color Piper and fussy cut her out.  I was gifted some papers & tags from a friend - so nice.
I used Karen Burniston's Lucy Label and turned it on it's side to animate the "MOM" circle.  I used Transparent Double Sided Adhesive and True Red Silk Microfine Glitter to die cut the heart Ring Frame Edges. 
I didn't use the bottom bump so I could add the spinner from Rectangle Pull Card to animate the red glittered heart.  You can see in the photo below how I've attached the spinner to the Lucy Label.
And another view of the spinner.
Happy Stampin' ,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:




Spectrum Noir:
face -FS1, FS4, FS5, FS6, FS9, TN4, IG1, IG3
clothes -CR9, DR5, DR7, IG6, IG4, IG7, IG9, HB1, HB3, HB3, LV2
hair -IG4, IG6, IG7, IG9, PL2, PL3, PL4

Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper: Top Line Creations



No comments:

Post a Comment