Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges - Mom's Valentine


It's challenge time with the "Crazies" over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  This week's challenge is to make a Blingy Valentine's Day card fit for a Royal Mom.  

I created this card by stamping some images from Honeycomb Hello onto Whisper White.  I layered a Daffodil Delight Hexagon Hive die cut piece over the top.  I punched several pieces of Silver Glimmer Paper using the Hexagon Punch.  To get the word "MOM", I simply stamped the "WOW!" from the set upside down and omitted the !.

For the inside, I die cut some Daffodil Delight & Real Red hearts using Karen Burniston's Heart Pivot die.  The sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped onto Whisper White then punched using Word Window Punch.


Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! I went with the hexagons too. I love how pretty your card is with all of the layers and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mix of textures and sizes of hexagons....sweet one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for the C4C challenge, Raquel! And I LOVE how you layered the hearts on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete