Saturday, February 28, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges Water Scene - By the Tide

It's challenge time over at Crazy 4 Challenges.  The challenge was to make a card with a water scene so I thought I would turn this into a masculine water scene using By the Tide stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I stamped the fish onto Whisper White & sponged the image with Hello Honey, Rose Red, Midnight Muse & Old Olive Classic Ink.  I stamped the script included in the set onto a die cut from the Labels Collection.  I stamped the sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts onto a die cut from Circle Card Thinlits.  The 3 banners are also from Circle Card Thinlits that I stamped some images onto.

I stamped the coral onto Midnight Muse using White Craft Ink.  Do you recognize that pattern paper?  That was from the cover of the Mini catalog!  I don't like to waste & the pattern was great to use for this card.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments: