Saturday, February 28, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Designs' Designer Challenge - Mix & Match Tags

It's Designer Challenge time for Elizabeth Craft Designs!  The team was challenged to "Mix & Match Tags & More dies".  I chose to go retro & create an explosion box for Joset seeing she's expecting a baby girl.  I have an explosion box filled with baby photos of my son and I hope Joset enjoys hers as much as I cherish mine.
I used the new Star Buddies Peel-Offs that are covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

Here's a side view.  I placed a star from Karen Burniston's Accordion Star under the peel-off.

Here's another side view.  For the lid, I used the new Hardware 1-Hinges around all four corners and added Pink Glitter Dots too.

I also added small stars from the Accordion Star and the trim is from Tags & More 5-Sunburst.


Here's the box open.  There are two pockets with tags & two flip pages for Joset to add photos and journaling.  I used Tags & More 6-Daisy and Tags & More 4-Flourish to make the tags.  For the box itself I used Tags & More 5-Sunburst.
In the center of the box I added a Bathtub with PopStand - how cute & fun.  Little baby duckling is taking a bath! 

I hope you enjoyed my explosion box made with Tags & More!

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:

    



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


5 comments:

  1. Looks like we were both thinking babies this month :). Loving your explosion card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes Raquel - what an amazing project. OUTSTANDING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project. A wonderful new twist the explosion box. I love the entire thing but especially the use of the hinges and stand up bathtub. Great job.

    ReplyDelete