Saturday, February 21, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges Sketch - Yippee-Skippee

It's sketch week over at Crazy 4 Challenges.  A friend of mine gifted me some paper kits and I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw these smiley faces.  I will be giving this card to her daughter Armani, so Armani if you're looking and liking what you see - it's for you!

I used Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card to die cut the base. I thought Rocky the Crab would be so much fun on the spinner - and I was right!  The stamp is from a Stampin' Up! set called Yippee Skippee!  I die cut a small tag from Tags Pivot Card.  For the smiley face on the tag, I used Rocky's mouth & the tiny parts of the eyes that you don't usually keep.

Here's a view of the card completely open.  I even added another smiley face in the center of the spiral that is visible when opening the card completely.  I don't know about you, but this card makes me HAPPY!

Happy Crafting,
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:

    




Other Supplies:
Cardstock - Top Line Creations courtesy of Shannon (thank you so much)








4 comments:

  1. what fun ... all those smiley faces, no wonder Rocky looks sooooo happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bold and fun in image and desing....fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I had the same idea for the sketch. It just hollered to use the Spiral Circle Pull Card die, didn't it? Love all your happy faces and how happy Rocky is.

    ReplyDelete