Monday, February 2, 2015

Tag Pivot Valentine Scratch Off

Here's a card that my son Jake & I created together.  I used Karen Burniston's Seamless Backing technique.  The stamp is a retired set from Stampin' Up! called Toucan of My Love.

Now you may be saying where's the scratch off?  Look at the upper right corner then scratch off to reveal the hidden message.  Jake thought it was so cool to make the "Scratch Off Potion" and wanted to test it out over and over again......and he did!
Want to make your very own potion?  Here's the recipe I found on Pinterest: 2 tsp paint & 1 tsp dish soap.  I found that was a lot so I cut the portion in half.  Stamp your sentiment, color over it with white crayon then paint on the potion and let it dry. 

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:
    

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Other Supplies:
Stamp: Toucan of My Love - retired (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink - retired
black Sharpie, red paint, dish soap

No comments:

Post a Comment