Monday, February 9, 2015

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Cutesy


It's time again for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge.  This month, the team was challenged to make an artsy or cutesy card.  I am starting off this challenge with my cutesy card.

I used the Rectangle Pull Card for the base and used one of the tags from Tag Pivot Card to make the shaker jar full of flies.  Yes, the flies actually "Fly" around in the shaker.
Peeking out from the side is a frog balloon die cut from Props 2.....but wait open the card and.....
You see Hoppy the Frog holding the frog balloon wishing you a "Hoppy Birthday".  I added a party blower from Props 2, the lips are from Props 1.  I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' Alphabet 1 die set to create "Hoppy" and Happy Birthday PopUp for the "Birthday".  Notice the fly one the "I"?  



Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:
    
    





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Other Supplies:
Pattern paper -Basic Grey "Skate Shop" Ollie
Sentiment - computer generated





3 comments:

  1. Love the entire thing - especially that crazy frog balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute - those flies in the jar are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frog balloon and the fly on the 'i" in Birthday are perfect touches. Great CUTE card.

    ReplyDelete