Monday, March 14, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Pull It

Karen challenged her Design Team to create a pull card this month using any pull or push type card.  So I decided to turn the challenge into a card for my son's friend who's turning 9!  I used the Rectangle Pull Card for the base and the sentiment is from Happy Birthday Pop Up.  I had the game controller stamp in my stash, so I stamped it onto 85lb Soft Finish Card Stock and colored it using Stampin' Write Markers.
I added a large star to the "Spinner" and the #9 is from Numbers & More from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  It's so easy to add pattern paper to the pull cards with the Pull Card Edges die set.
I used the accessory star bar die from Happy Birthday Pop Up to create the star cut outs on the rectangle.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment