Saturday, March 19, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I followed the sketch using a new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Rose Wonder. 
 I die cut the rose outline using black card stock.  Next I die cut the rose from yellow card stock and tried not to poke all the petals out so I could lay the black outline right over the top.  I stamped the sentiment then die cut using the coordinating dies called Rose Garden Thinlits- this set comes as a bundle!
For the inside, I added a strip of DSP and a yellow die cut flower from the same die set.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.





To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Products are from Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Rose Wonder
Card stock: Wildflower Fields DSP from Sale A Bration and from my stash
Dies: Rose Garden Thinlits
Other: Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment