Thursday, December 18, 2014

Spectrun Noir Clean & Simple Challenge

I am participating in Spectrum Noir's Clean and Simple December Challenge.  I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' Tags & More 1 - Lace tor the background of this adorable zebra colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  I die cut "Baby" from Yellow Velvet Adhesive Sheets and added In Color Sequins for a little bling.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel



To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies:
Spectrum Noir markers: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG6, IG7, IG9, FS8
Dies: Little Letters (Stampin' Up!); Tags & More 1 - Lace (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Other: In Color Sequin Assortment (Stampin' Up!); Yellow Velvet Adhesive Sheet (Elizabeth Craft Designs)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment