Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rudolph Spiral Circle Pull Card

Here's a quick Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Spiral Circle Pull Card.  I used Creamy Caramel for the base & cut using Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card die. 
To create Rudolph I used All Seasons Tree (antlers), Chilly the Penguin (eyes & scarf) and a red pom pom.  I stamped the sentiment onto a Katie Label.  I added Elizabeth Craft Designs' Holly Border die down the right side.

I added red/gold Glitter Dots to the tuck slots & one on the Katie Label so you can still see it when the card is closed.
And here's a close up of Rudolph.  I added another scarf & antlers on the inside of the card too.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies:
Dies: Spiral Circle Pull Card, Katie Label Pivot Card, All Seasons Tree, Chilly the Penguin (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs); Holly Border (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Season of Style DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: from my stash
Other: Red Metallic Shimmer Sheetz, 7018 Red/Gold Glitter Dots (Elizabeth Craft Designs)


4 comments:

  1. Raquel, this is flippin' amazing (sorry, couldn't help myself). You are SO creative. This is my new favourite Raquel make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Raquel! You are so creative. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grinning at this card, Raquel. Such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete