Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Seamless Backing Katie Pivot

I followed Karen Burniston's tutorial on how to create a seamless backing card for her pivot dies.  I chose the full backing, but added a little extra by using Agatha Edges to create a decorative edge on the top & bottom.

Your eyes are not deceiving you, the truck is moving along the Katie Label.  I used a slot die from Tags & More 2 - Deco to create a longer slot so the truck will move side to side.  I used the octagon shape included in the Tags & More set and a pop dot to create the slider mechanism.

Simply use a White Gel pen to add lines for the road.
I stamped the truck from Loads of Love onto Pool Party so I only needed to color the tires & bumpers.  I added black & patterned paper in the center of the card and finished it off with Black/Silver Glitter Borders.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies:
Stamps: Loads of Love (Stampin' Up!)
Dies: Katie Pivot, Katie Label Accordion, Agatha Edges (Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs); Tags & More 2 - Deco (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party (Stampin' Up!); Handi Skandi patterned paper (Ruby Rock-it)
Other: Signo White Gel (Stampin' Up!); Pen7010 Black/Silver Glitter Borders (Elizabeth Craft Designs)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





1 comment: