Saturday, March 25, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Owls

Frances set the challenge today with Crazy 4 Challenges by having the team create a birthday card with an owl on it.  I found the perfect paper in my stash for this challenge.  I die cut a few circles from Karen Burniston's Twist Circle Pop Up and stamped the sentiment using Stampin' Up!'s Birthday Blooms stamp set.
I used the Twist Circle Pop Up for the base card.....and here you can see the circle popping up as the card opens.
In the photo, the card is almost open completely.  You can see Poppy the Owl sitting on a branch from Halloween Scene.  Poppy's party hat comes from Props 2....it matches the paper so well don't you think?
And here's the card completely open.  The Twist Circle Pop Up is such a fun die to create with!  I stamped the sentiment using Stampin' Up!'s Suite Sentiments stamp set.  I sponged a little bit of ink on Poppy.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment