Saturday, March 4, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - World Book Day

The Crazy 4 Challenges team is celebrating World Book Day!  According to the days of the year web site, March 2nd was World Book Day.  For our challenge this week the team is taking their inspiration from an adult or children's book.
I took inspiration from "Where the Wild Things are" as I see the similarities in this fun image from Stampin' Up! called Yummy in my Tummy.  I used colored pencils to color him in.  I used a 1 1/4" circle punch to punch out the sentiment.  I created a shaker in his tummy using a circle die and some Shaker Frames that I still had in my stash.  I filled the shaker with Brights Sequins - so much fun!

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment