Saturday, March 18, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I used the new Balloon Pop Up Framelits from Stampin' Up! for this card by cutting the area out of the pop up.  I die cut the banner area from Whisper White, snipped it out from the pop up and adhered it over the Midnight Muse banner.  I used the coordinating stamp set, Balloon Adventures, to stamp the sentiment.  I used Dimensionals for added dimension on the balloons.
I kept the inside simple by stamping a sentiment and adding a balloon die cut.  I had used the negative pieces from this balloon on the front.....so I thought it only fitting that I use the pretty piece on the inside.  The stamp set even has 2 different shapes for balloon strings that you can stamp!

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment