For my very first project as an Elizabeth Craft Designs Team member I chose to make an easel card using the Stand Up Helpers.
- Cut a Very Vanilla base at 4.25 x 11 & score at 5.5 & 2.75 from the center (make this score lightly). Cut patterned paper at 4 x 5.25 & glue to front of card
- Line up the largest die from accordion Fancy Label centered on that 2.75 score line & cut only HALF by putting your cut plate only half way over the die & run it through your die cutting machine. Using a coordinating color paper nest the largest accordion Fancy Label die & the next smallest size & run that through your machine creating a frame & then glue this to your card front.
- Cut a mauve piece of card stock at 4 x 5.25 & glue to inside of card, put the flower Stand Up Helper die down in the center bottom portion of your card & run that through your machine.
- Adhere Double Sided Adhesive Sheets to white card stock large enough to die cut Dragonfly Overlay & Dragonfly Silhouette. Remove the backing to expose the sticky & dip the overlay in Saffron Silk Microfine Glitter & the Dragonfly Silhouette in Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, shake off excess & polish with your finger. Glue the pieces together & then using a glue dot on the wings to glue to the frame area of your card.
- Die cut the 2nd to the smallest Accordion Fancy Label for your sentiment. Use a 2-way glue pen to outline the edges with glue & sprinkle with saffron Silk Microfine Glitter, shake off excess & polish with your finger. Glue this label to the bottom right of your card.
- Remove some strips of Pink/Silver Peel Off Glitter Stickers & put them on the front perimeter of your card.
Here's a close up of the easel area.
Here's how I dipped the dragonflies into the Silk Microfine Glitter.
Here's a side view.
And a rear view.
To purchase Stampin Up products, please visit my online store.
To purchase Elizabeth Craft products, please visit your local craft store or their online store.
Supplies used are Elizabeth Craft Designs unless noted
Paper: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up), French Country DCWV Calendar Kit
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Dies: #792 Stand Up Helpers, #708 Dragfonfly Overlay, #707 Dragonfly silhouette & #771 Accordion Fancy Label
Stamps: Too Kind (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Silk Microfine Glitter in #612 Saffron & #639 Warm Diamons, #7010 Pink/Silver Glitter Peel Off Stickers