Saturday, June 24, 2017

Swim a lap

The Crazy 4 Challenges team is swimming laps today - yes, it's Swim a Lap day (who knew?).  The team is to add some form of water on our cards and it's up to us what form the water takes.  I am really stretching it on this one.  I added flowers to my card as it's a given that flowers need water.  Cheating you say?  OK, yes I admit it.  In my defense, I wanted to try out more of Karen Burniston's new dies and use this paper I found in my stash.
I used Snowman Twist Circle to make this Spring floral card for a friend.  I also used Word Set 1 - Greetings and Flower Pot Pop Up.
 I left the inside with lots of room to write a note.  The card does fold flat so you can write anywhere around the circle.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Karen Burniston's new products click here.

To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment