Saturday, June 3, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Repeat Day

Don't blame me if I repeat my self today - as it's Repeat Day according to Crazy 4 Challenges.  The team is to repeat a shape at least 3 times on our cards this week.  I got the idea for this card from Pinterest.  I knew I had the perfect "Cheers" stamp from Stampin' Up! called Delightful Dozen.  I used various size circle punches, a corner rounder, and Ring Accordion (handle) to make the beer and mug.
With Father's Day right around the corner, I found the perfect sentiment for the inside of my card.  I used an Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker to color in the open areas of the sentiment.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment