Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Karen Burniston's Paper Pros Challenge - Masculine Birthday

It's time for Karen Burniston's Paper Pros Challenge with a theme of masculine cards for the team.  I found this stamp set in my stash that has "Hey dude" and that's where my card started.  I knew I wanted cake on the card so out came Props 8.  Next, add some pattern paper and the front is done!  I used a black gel pen to color in the "Hey" and outline "Dude".
I used Lucy Label for the pop up and used a Fancy Label to stamp the sentiment.  I was pleased to find out that the Fancy Label fits the shape of the Lucy Label base pretty well.  Since I used a taller label, I adhered the cake to the tallest point of the little bump.  I colored in the sentiment using an Aquapainter and Dapper Denim and Cajun Craze Classic Ink.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment