Saturday, January 30, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Australia Day

It's time for the Crazy 4 Challenges team to go down under!  January 26th was Australia Day so we're celebrating with a Down Under Challenge!  Create a card with something down under, it could be under the sea, under a tree, underground, under an umbrella or even from down under in the world.
 I knew I wanted to use Rocky the Crab for this challenge and then I found this sentiment in my stash.....well let's say I got right to it.  I used Karen's new Oval Pull Card for the ovals and the sun is included in that set too!  Props 3 has beach themed props perfect for all the characters or simply to embellish the front of your card like I have.
I used Lots of Pops for the base - leaving the top bump adhered to the card.    Rocky the Crab is adhered to the center bump while the Palm Tree & Pail are adhered to the side bumps.  I found this stamp in my stash & I added "Birthday" from an Elizabeth Craft Designs die.


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment