Monday, January 18, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Use a new die

  Cheepers the Chicken has donned her Super Chick costume again!
It's time for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge!  The team was challenged to use at least one new CHA release item.  The theme is totally open and lots of fun to be had by all!
I've been having fun playing with the new Partly Cloudy Stencil.  I used white embossing paste and while the paste was still wet, I covered it with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.
I used an embossing sandwich to emboss the Chicken Wire die onto the  card stock and used Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz for the die cut.  I used the shadow layer of Whiskers the Cat to make the cape.  The sentiment "Super Chicks" was computer generated to go along with Karen's new stamp set called Cheeky Monkey.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
New Products:
CS013 Cheeky Monkey, S005 Partly Cloudy Stencil









1 comment: