Monday, May 25, 2015

Lorna Label Butterfly Pop Up

I found these butterfly peel-offs in my stash so I decided to make a quick card - any reason to make a card is a good enough for me.  I colored the butterfly with Stampin' Write Markers and added a silver Peel-Off sentiment from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
I used Lorna Label and the companion dies included in the set to decorate the inside of my card.  I used a Transfer Sheet to place the negative pieces of the butterfly onto the Lorna Label.
I added a Whisper White Lorna Label so I could add a personal greeting.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment