Sunday, May 31, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge

It's time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs' Designer Challenge.  The team was challenged to use the new Pebbles, Bricks or Circles dies on a project.
I chose Circles cut from White Iris Shimmer Sheetz.  I adhered the Circles to So Saffron cardstock then sponged Hello Honey around the Circles.  I used the Ginko Embossing Folder to emboss the Lost Lagoon cardstock then sponged with Lost Lagoon ink all over.

I adhered Transparent Double Sided Adhesive to Whisper White cardstock then laid the Koi Fish & Flowers Peel-Off Stickers on top of the exposed adhesive.  Next I covered the entire piece with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I fussy cut them and used Dimensionals to adhere to my card.  I die cut Thank You in Basic Black and Rose Red to give a shadow effect.
I used a Transfer Sheet to pick up the negative koi images and placed them on an envelope.
Here's a close up so you can see just how beautiful they are!


I have another project to show you using the Pebbles die and Sea Glass Embossing Folder.  On the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog, Marsha showed us how to stamp with an embossing folder - I was inspired by this technique and gave it a try on this gift envelope.  I applied Double Sided Adhesive to black cardstock and die cut using the Pebbles die.  Next I adhered the Pebbles die cut to pink cardstock and then die cut with Crystal Flower and Bunch of Flowers 3.
For the gift bag, I started with white cardstock at 4.25 x 11 scored at 2, 5.5, 6.5 and 7.5.  I used Tags & More 7 - Vine to die cut the shape in the top. I adhered a small Velcro closure to keep the gift bag closed.
Add a sweet treat to the inside for a quick gift.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


    

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment