Monday, November 21, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - "Charmed I'm sure"

It's time to be "Charmed" with Karen Burniston!  Karen Aicken sets the challenge this week with "Charmed I'm sure".  The team members are to use any of the charm dies to make a card.  
I kept the front of my card simple and used the Iron Fence covered with White Microfine Glitter.  I added a few wreaths courtesy of Holiday House.  The sentiment is from Holiday Clear Stamps stamped onto a Katie Label Pivot Card decorator die.
I got the idea to add the Iron Fence and Evergreen Pivot to the Flower Pot Pop Up following Karen's tutorial.  To get the fold in the correct spot, I laid the fence on the Flower Pot die cut itself and then folded them both.
I added the little box just like Karen did to animate the charm presents.  I added the little snowflakes, included in the Holiday Charms, to the tops of the trees.
I used the stencil portion of the Evergreen Pivot die to trace in the swirls, lines & dots with a Stampin' Write Marker.


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun way to use a die I think of as Halloween themed. Beautiful card and thanks for helping me to keep looking at my supplies with fresh eyes.

    ReplyDelete