Saturday, November 19, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges.  I followed the sketch to make a quick and simple holiday card.  I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up!'s Merry Mice onto an oval die cut.  I had a fun day of stamping with my Mom and funny enough she has the exact same tree I used on this card.  I know I've had that tree in my stash a long time and I'd bet I bought it when I was with my Mom too!
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see all these wonderful Christmas ideas on today's sketch challenge today.
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete