Saturday, November 5, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Fresh Fruit

This weeks Crazy 4 Challenges team members are to put fruit on their cards.  This Cherries Stencil from Karen Burniston and Speech Bubble Edgy Options from Els van de Burgt made this card so easy!
I cut a piece of Whisper White, die cut the top and sponged the cherries on the bottom.  The Cherries Stencil is so easy to use because the cherries and the stems are on the same stencil but apart from each other so you don't have to worry about mixing the colors together.  I used Endless Birthday Wishes and Bravo Stampin' Up! stamp sets for the sentiment. 
I used the Speech Bubble Edgy Options again on the inside - what I love about this die is that you can make the bubble as small or as large as you need.  I used Hot Air Balloon die to animate the Cupcake topped off with a cherry and candle.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment