Saturday, November 12, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Stitches and Thread

Let's add some stitches or thread to our cards this week says Crazy 4 Challenges!  I decided to use Stitched Rectangles from Elizabeth Craft Designs to get my stitches.  I then pulled out a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set called Tap, Tap, Tap.
I used Karen Burniston's Hot Air Balloon die to animate the antique typewriter.  I stamped the typewriter twice, once on white and another on Bermuda Bay.  I fussy cut them both and added the white to act as the paper.  The stamp set comes with sentiments that are the perfect size for the typewriter paper.  And there you have it, all stitched up!  This was such a quick and easy card to make.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment