Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge - Spooky September Katie Accordion


I used Karen Burniston's Katie Accordion with Katie Stars Frame Edges for my spooky card base.  The main images are a new peel-off from Elizabeth Craft Designs called Halloween in Frame - yes they match the shape of Katie perfectly!

I placed the Peel-Off Stickers onto white card stock that had Double Sided Adhesive applied to it, then covered with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter then colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
I wanted to add a little more interactive elements into my card, so I added two poles and banners from Lots of Pops.  I made the poles longer by not putting my cutting pad to the very end of the die & simply cut the sides out with scissors.

On the right side of the card I added an acetate spiral from Spiral Circle Pull Card and adhered all the little stars from the Katie Stars Frame Edges to the spiral.

What spooky fun!
Happy Stamping,

Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups or Elizabeth Craft Designs' products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies
Dies: 903 Accordion Katie Label, 913 Katie Stars Frame Edges, 916 Spiral Circle Pull Card, 778 Lots of Pops (Karen Burniston designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant, Only Orange, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Martha Stewart Halloween stack
Other: 2585 Halloween in Frame Peel-Off Sticker, 639 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, 502 Double Sided Adhesive (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

4 comments:

  1. Super creative ! Such fun color palette too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo Cute Raquel....I LOVE the Banner you added and the cob webs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun seeing the peel-offs I designed in your card, Raquel. Sending a hug.

    ReplyDelete