Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Elizabeth Craft Designs' Designer Challenge - Fall/Harvest/Halloween
I love Halloween, it's so much fun to dress up in costume and go Trick-or-Treating and see others in costume too. I decided to use the new Tags & More die to make a treat holder. Let the Halloween fun begin.
1. Cut pattern paper at 3.25 x 6.75 and score at 2 and 2.25.
2. Place Tags & More die at the top of the pattern paper and die cut.
3. Die cut corner flourish, circle reinforcement and filigree from black card stock. Adhere to treat holder using above photo for placement.
4. Tie ribbon and twine through hole. Tie ribbon around lower area of treat holder.
5. Apply Glitter Border Lines just below pocket. Apply Glitter Dots in opening of corner flourish.
6. Add candy or treat
Here's a view of the back.
I made another treat holder........here comes the snow.
This treat holder is made using the same dimensions as the Halloween treat holder.
To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs' products, please visit your local independent local craft store or online.
Supplies for Halloween treat holder
Dies: Tags & More
Other: 7010 Orange/Silver Glitter Lines
Paper: from my stash
Supplies for Snowman treat holder
Dies: Tags & More, 929 Snowman
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Early Espresso
Other: 7018 Red/Gold Glitter Dots