Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Season's Greetings Stand Up Helper


The Season's Greetings was cut from Yellow Metallic Shimmer Sheetz, however it wasn't  used to hold up my easel card - I used it as my sentiment.  I love the versatility of the word Stand Up Helpers.  The Ruby Shimmer Sheetz was altered with Alcohol Inks, embossed with Trendy Tiles embossing folder & Black StazOn was used.  The stocking was cut from Yellow Metallic Shimmer Sheetz and White Velvet was used on the cuff.

I used Stand Up Helpers 2 to aid my easel card in standing up.  I die cut another set from white cardstock that had Double Sided Adhesive applied to it, then covered with Red Silk Microfine Glitter.

Happy Stamping,
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.

To purchase Karen Burniston's Pop It Ups designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs or Elizabeth Craft Designs' products, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Supplies are Elizabeth Craft Designs unless noted
Dies: Stand Up Helper 2, Stocking Solid, Stocking Overlay, Season's Greetings Stand Up Helper
Paper: White Velvet, Yellow Metallic Shimmer Sheetz, Rubber Shimmer Sheetz. cardstock from my stash
Ink: Black StazOn, Alcohol Ink (Ranger)
Other: Red Silk Microfine Glitter, 7010 Glitter/ Gold Borderlines, Trendy Tiles embossing folder




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Raquel. Love the Shimmer Sheetz background!

    ReplyDelete