Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder

I just had to try out the new Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder in the new Holiday catalog from Stampin' Up!.  The samples that are in the catalog look just like real tin.  
I embossed a piece brushed gold cardstock with the Tin Tile EF and then dragged black Memento across the top of the raised areas.  I think this card is perfect for a man or a woman - and that's great because you get more bang for your buck with this folder.
I also used the Tailored Tag Punch for my sentiment. I swiped the punched piece with my embossing buddy, stamped the Accented Blooms stamp using Encore gold.  I covered my piece with gold embossing powder and then heat set.


Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps - Accented Blooms
Other - Tailored Tag Punch and Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder

To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment