Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Karen Burniston's Paper Pros - Anything Goes

It's a theme of "Anything Goes" with the Paper Pros this month.  I chose to use the Flower Pot Pop Up for my BFF's birthday card.  It's got a cutie dog to look like her Graycie and lots of flowers....because most girls would love flowers on their birthday.
 Graycie, Heidi's dog BFF, is sporting a party hat thanks to the Birthday Charms die set.  I stamped the sentiment onto a Katherine Label.  The card base is 5 1/2 square.
 Here's a view whilst opening the card.  I die cut lots of leaves and flowers.....ok and some bones too!
 Here's a view of the card fully open.  The bright flowers are so pretty and are easily adhered to the inside of the pot.  I die cut the pot to be higher on my card so I'd have lots of room to sign the card.  
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.


To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.
Flower Pot Pop Up

Katherine Label

Cat and Dog

Birthday Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment