Saturday, January 6, 2018

Crazy 4 Challenges - Tag you're it

The Crazy 4 Challenges team are playing tag this week.....as in using tags in our creations.  The perfect die for this challenge is of course Karen Burniston's Tag Book Pop Up.
I stamped a sentiment from a set from Stampin' Up! called Remembering Your Birthday onto a tag.  I wanted more color behind the yellow so I adhered the yellow tag to a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock and hand cut to match the shape.  I had the cupcake stamps in my stash and they're colored using alcohol based markers.  Stampin' Up! is coming out with alcohol based markers in the new Ocassions catalog this January and I can't wait to try them out.
I added a few more cupcakes and ribbons on the inside.  All the die cut decorations are included in the set!  The Tag Book Pop Up is very easy to assemble and has so many different decorator dies that can be used even on a flat card (yes I said it - flat card LOL).

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.

Stamps- Remembering Your Birthday

To purchase Karen Burniston's products click here.


To purchase Elizabeth Craft Designs products click here.
Tag Book Pop Up

No comments:

Post a Comment