Saturday, February 25, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Use Your Words

It's time to choose our words wisely with the Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team.  We were instructed to make a card with the sentiment being the most dominant thing on our card....hence the title "Use your words".
I die cut the word "Celebrate" from a holographic piece of paper I found in my stash.  For added dimension, I also die cut it from cardboard and black card stock to make a shadow.  I die cut the parts hats from Props 2 and adhered them with dimensionals.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment