Saturday, January 28, 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges - Squirrel Appreciation Day

Last week was Squirrel appreciation day!  I mean who knew?  The Crazy 4 Challenges team is showing our love for these furry critters by using any one of our favorite furry critters on a card. I am interpreting the "Furry critters" as any animal with fur as I don't have a squirrel stamp.  I water colored this sweet dog image from Bella and Friends.  I thought it would be fun to add a hot dog from the Tasty Trucks stamp set.  I used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to ink up the stamp and omitting the bone that is on the stamp.  After coloring Bella, I cut around the mouth so I could insert the hot dog.  I added a few Labels & Circles for an added pop of color along with a banner.
For the inside, I used Karen Burniston's Cake Pop Up.  The sentiment from Tasty Trucks coordinates perfect with the whole cake/food theme!
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit Stampin' Up! and enter Raquel Mason as your demonstrator.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment