Monday, October 10, 2016

Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge - ROYGBIV

It's time for a color challenge with Karen Burniston!  Karen challenged the team to choose one color of the rainbow and use that color predominately on our cards.  To mix things up, I didn't choose violet!!!  I know shocker!!!  And to mix things up even more, I went with a steampunk theme!
I used Katie Pivot for my base card.  I used the Gears Stencil on the left edge of my card and added a few gears - I sponged them a little bit with black ink.  I stamped the sentiment from Steampunk Clear Stamp set onto a smaller Katie label that is included in the Katie Pivot Die set.
On the inside I added a few more gears and kept the right label blank to have a place to sign the card.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment