Saturday, October 8, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Color Wheel Mix Up

The Crazy 4 Challenges is mixing it up this week.  Color wheel mix up....find your favorite 2 colors on the wheel and use the 2 colors on the opposite side of the wheel.  No doubt about it that my favorite color is purple, so that means I need to use yellow & orange for this challenge.  
I stamped this gorgeous flower from Birthday Blooms with Versamark, covered with black embossing powder then heat set.  I used various colors of Stampin' Write Markers to color the flower in.
I used a scalloped Layering Squares die from Stampin' Up to stamp my sentiment on.  
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.




To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment