Saturday, September 17, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it's a sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges!  I decided to use Chilly the Penguin holding a lollipop - so cute!
I used the new Candy Cane Lane DSP and added Glitter Lines around the border.  I (pretty much) followed the sketch for the front and kept it simple because all the wow is on the inside.


 Look at how dimensional the new Anita Frames make this card!  It's really simple to decorate this card as this set comes with so many decorator dies.  I left the right label blank for a signature - yes, the card will lie flat to sign.  I used the new Suite Seasons stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I inked the stamp using Real Red and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment