Saturday, September 3, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - All White

I am the host of the Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team for the month of September.  When I was growing up in the North, there was a saying "Don't wear white after Labor Day."  So I challenged the team to make an all white card.  Adding an accent color is okay as long as white is the predominant color.
I used the Balloon Bouquet Punch to fill the front of my card with white balloons.  I stamped "Happy Birthday" from Stampin' Up!'s Vertical Greetings and used dimensionals to adhere it to my card.
I followed the same look on the inside by using a black mat and stamping a sentiment using Marquee Messages.....I was SO tempted to color it in!
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.





To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment