Friday, July 22, 2016

Pop N Cuts Dress Form

I made this card for a co-worker and his future fiance.  He's got an elaborate "Pop the question" plan in the works.  Best of luck to you both!  EDITED: She said yes!
I used Labels & Stitched Frames from the Pop N Cuts and Wedding Charms from Pop It Ups - both designed by Karen Burniston.  To add a little bit of bling to the ring, I adhered Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Sheet to white cardstock and covered it with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.  I used the Envelope Punch Board to make a coordinating envelope too.
 I used the Dress Form and Dress Up Framelits to decorate the "Wedding dress" using the lace and Silk Microfine Glitter techinque.  Add a few rhinestones and pearls.....dressed up to perfection.  I added a Stitched Frame and champagne glasses for my co-worker to write his message.
Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Dies: Dress Form, Dress up Framelits, Labels & Stitched Frames form Pop N Cuts


No comments:

Post a Comment