Saturday, June 11, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Masculine Card

The Crazy 4 Challenges team is going manly today - making a masculine card that is.
I decided that the new Gears Stencil from Karen Burniston would make a great background for my masculine card.  I placed the stencil over the Cajun Craze cardstock and sponged Dapper Denim (Stampin' Up!'s new In Color) all over the open areas.  Then I removed the stencil and sprayed water over it.  In some areas there was enough water to smudge the image & others for it run a bit - ohhh fun!  I stamped a sentiment from Karen's new clear stamp set called Steampunk onto an Accordion Fancy Label.  My card wouldn't be complete without a few embellishments right?  I mean I can use embellishments on a masculine card so the new Steampunk Charms to the rescue.

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


No comments:

Post a Comment