Saturday, February 20, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month and that means it's sketch time with Crazy 4 Challenges Design Team!  What a fab sketch!  I found this stamp in my stash so all I needed was a circle to stamp it on.  I kept the die on the card stock and traced around the die to create a Real Red border.  Add a few rhinestones for bling.  The rick-rac was made using Karen Burniston's new scallop die from the Pull Card Edges.

I made this card for a co-worker's birthday who loves red and has 2 Bearded Dragons.  Aren't they adorable?  I used the Pull Card Edges to make the semi-circle polka dot pieces for the inside.  For the base card, I used Happy Birthday Pop Up and glittered it up with True Red and Teal Silk Microfine Glitter.
I stamped the lizards onto 85lb Soft Finish Card stock and colored them using alcohol based markers and fussy cut them out.

Maria, my co-worker, loved her card!

Happy Stampin', 
Raquel


To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment