Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Lovely Amazing You

Here's a quick card I made for a special someone who gave me these card blanks.
I used the baby wipe technique to stamp the feathers from the stamp set called Lovely Amazing You onto Very Vanilla die cut from Apothecary Accents.  I added Karen Burniston's Poppy the Owl holding a little red envelope.  To make the envelope I took a piece of 3/4 x 2 piece of paper and folded it to look like an envelope and just cut the top piece in a triangular shape.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.
Links to products:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment