Saturday, March 7, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges Put a Bow on! - Bow Builder Punch

It's challenge time over at Crazy 4 Challenges!  The team was challenged to "Put a bow on".  With Stampin' Up!'s new Bow Builder Punch, this challenge was "Punched" out in no time (see what I did there?).
I made a Basic Black base with a Whisper White mat and used the Corner Rounder on all the corners.  This design was inspired by a card I saw on Jan Tink's blog.  I stamped some hexagons from Six Sided Sampler and added some bows - simple.  Let's not forget those In Color Sequins.



I added Whisper White to the inside and a few Hexagons stamped with Basic Gray.

Happy Stampin',
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. love how you used the bows on your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the Bow Builder Punch - great colours too!

    ReplyDelete