Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pop It Ups Sneak Peak - Garden Party!

I've used some of Karen Burniston's new dies again - they are so much fun and easy to create with.  I used the new Star Frame Edges to frame the stars from Star Accordion Album.  The Happy Birthday is from Happy Birthday PopUp.





Welcome to the Garden Party!  I used the spinner portion from Rectangle Pull Card to animate Buster & Whiskers.  I got the idea to use the spinner this way from Karen as she is the most clever Pop It Ups gal!  I die cut an acetate spiral from Spiral Circle Pull Card to animate some balloons behind Poppy.

These party animals are ready to celebrate as they don their party hats, balloons & party blowers!
From the side you can see the acetate spiral on the top wall behind Poppy and the spinner behind Whiskers that I have attached to the Garden Bench & floor of the card.

Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.


To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to products I've used:

    

    

    





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Other Products:
Cardstock: Just Add Cake & Really Rust - retired Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment