Monday, January 26, 2015

Lollipop Holder


I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' new die set called Tags & More 4- Flourish to make this sweet lollipop holder.  I started off with a piece of pink cardstock at 2.25 x 10 and scored at 1", 2", 4" & 5".  Next I die cut the tag shape at the top.  Die cut a small circle between the 1" & 2" score lines for the lollipop stick.  Tip: decorate the rest of your lollipop holder prior to adhering on that first 1" score line.
I added a piece of Early Espresso cardstock on the back so it will also show through the flourish die cut on the front.  I used Alphabet 1 and Numbers & More 1 to create my sweet sentiment.  I used a White Gel Pen to outline each letter.
Here's a side view.  I hope you enjoyed my sweet lollipop holder.


Happy Crafting,
Raquel

To purchase Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store.



To purchase Pop It Ups designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, please visit your local independent craft store or online.

Links to supplies:

    



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. This project brings lots of smiles! Love it -

    ReplyDelete